Adaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs - 48ml By Adaptil
|Price:||£13.49||Save £13.37 (50%)|
Adaptil Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs - 48ml Description & Review
Dogs can become frightened in many different situations, and may retreat or act differently in order to show us how they feel. Especially for puppies, the world can be a big and scary place. The Adaptil Diffuser Refill helps to prevent your dog from feeling scared and behaving in disruptive or difficult ways.
The natural “Dog Appeasing Pheromone” (D.A.P) is normally produced by nursing female dogs, helping their puppies to feel safe and secure. The imitation synthetic pheromone in Adaptil helps dogs of any age to feel calm in new situations or with new people.
This 48ml refill is designed for use with the Adaptil Diffuser, which plugs into any standard wall socket and gives out the artificially produced imitation pheromone into the air circulating in the room. It is effective in a 50–70m² radius for approx. 4 weeks. The efficacy of the ingredients has been confirmed in scientific studies, and is harmless to both humans and animals.
Adaptil Diffuser - 48ml:
- Specially designed for dogs
- Suitable for every age and breed
- With D.A.P: 100% accurate imitation of the natural soothing pheromone given out by nursing female dogs
- Encourages relaxation in new or stressful situations
- Prevents scared or disruptive behaviour
- Effective for up to 30 days
- Suitable for long-term use
- Scientifically proven effectiveness – recommended by vets!
- When using the diffuser in a new environment for your dog, turn on the diffuser 24 hours before introducing your dog to the new place. Continue use for at least 4 weeks.
- For intensive preparation for new or stressful situations (e.g. fireworks), it is recommended to begin using the diffuser 2 weeks before the event.
- No side effects for humans or animals
- Volume: 48ml
Adaptil – the secret to a happier dog!
Instructions for use:
- Plug in the diffuser in a room that your dog spend the most time in.
- The diffuser should remain plugged in here, day and night, for 4 weeks.
- Do not cover the diffuser and ensure that no furniture is places over or in front of it, as there is a risk that the diffuser could leave marks, and the pheromone will not be effectively distributed throughout the room.
- One container works for approx. 4 weeks when used constantly in a room of 50-70m². The vial should then be replaced. Please check the diffuser a few days before 4 weeks is over, as the size of the room, position of the furniture and air circulation can influence how quickly it runs out.
- To help you remember to change the diffuser, each refill comes with a sticker which you can attach to your calendar or diary.
- If necessary the Adaptil Diffuser can be refilled up to 5 times, before the diffuser itself needs to be replaced.
Ratings & Reviews
by barney -
I am so pleased with this product. My dog is so nervy but she is a lot calmer since using this product. The bonus is, it's half the price of pet shops.
Excellent service will use again
Doesn’t work for my jack Russell
My rescue dog was very stressed barking constantly at any noise outside but since using this she has calmed down considerable