Adaptil Calming Diffuser for Dogs - 48ml By Adaptil
|Price:||£18.99||Save £15.67 (45%)|
Adaptil Calming Diffuser for Dogs - 48ml Description & Review
Adaptil Calming Diffuser for Dogs
The Adaptil Diffuser is a discrete plug-in which bathes the home in a synthetic copy of the ‘canine appeasing pheromone’, a natural product proven to comfort both puppies and adult dogs. Diffuser is great for:
- settling new puppies in the home
- calming more than one dog in the home
- during fireworks
Adaptil can also be used under direction from a vet or behaviourist and alongside training to help in the management of clinical behaviour problems such as separation anxiety, noise fear, etc.
Adaptil is not recommended for use in cases of hyperactivity.
How It Works
Adaptil is a synthetic copy of the natural comforting pheromone released by a mother dog to reassure her puppies.
This has been scientifically proven to not only help puppies but also dogs of all ages with:
- Help promote learning during training and socialisation
- Help puppies or adult dogs settle in new homes
- Help dogs to cope with challenging situations such as: staying in kennels
- staying home alone
- visiting the vet
- travelling in vehicles
- Night crying
- new baby
Adaptil products come with a money back guarantee.
Many leading not for profit and charity organisations such as Dogs Trust and Woodgreen use Adaptil on their rescue dogs.
The effect of Adaptil has been shown in more than 16 studies published in scientific journals or presented at veterinary conferences all over the world.
How To Use
- Releasing the comforting pheromones into the local enivonment.
- The diffuser covers an area of 50-70m2 with each vial lasting up to 4 weeks.
- The diffuser should be plugged into the room where the dog spends most of its time.
Ratings & Reviews
by barney -
I am so pleased with this product. My dog is so nervy but she is a lot calmer since using this product. The bonus is, it's half the price of pet shops.
Excellent service will use again
Doesn’t work for my jack Russell