Canagan Scottish Salmon Dry Cat Food - 1.5kg By Canagan
Canagan Scottish Salmon Dry Cat Food - 1.5kg Description & Review
- Description: Canagan Scottush Salmon with herring & trout dry cat food is a grain-free, all-natural food, made with fresh meat and vegetables, which benefit your cat in every way.
- Pet Effects: With the amazing fresh fish flavour, even the fussiest cats will be licking their bowls clean.
- Allergenic Level (outcome): The grain-free aspect helps control food intolerances and allergies, like itchy skin/coat.
- Product benefit - High quality fish which is easily digestable, promoting a healthy gut. All natural with no artifical colours, flavourings or preservatives.
- Meat source & %: Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (31%), Dried Herring (12%), Dried Scottish Salmon (11%), Dried White Fish (6.5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4.65%).
Canagan Scottish Salmon For Cats is a carefully balanced grain free food containing over 75% fish providing your cat with a unique blend of super protein availability. Our freshly prepared deboned Scottish Salmon is produced to an equivalent human food standard this wonderful food is further boosted with the inclusion of herring, trout and white fish.
The delicious selection of natural ingredients will excite even the fussiest of felines.
Canagan dry cat Food is a 100% complete diet for your cat. Your companion will get all the nutrition they need just from this product.
So, how does it keep my cat healthy and active?
- Salmon high in protein, vitamin D, omega 3 and selenium.
- Boosts and supports your cat's immune system, with all natural ingredients.
- Sweet potato provides antioxidants, slow release energy and fibre.
- Seaweed contains iodine and minerals.
- Camomile, Marigold & Cranberry stimulates the production of white blood-cells, promotes a healthy urinary tract, and can help to reduce stress.
Freshly Prepared Deboned Scottish Salmon (31%), Sweet Potato, Dried Herring (12%), Dried Scottish Salmon (11%), Potato, Salmon Oil (8.1%), Dried White Fish (6.5%), Freshly Prepared Trout (4.65%), Salmon Stock (2.3%), Minerals, Vitamins, Alfalfa, Cranberry, Mannanoligosaccharides, Fructooligosaccharides, Apple, Carrot, Spinach, Seaweed, Camomile, Peppermint, Marigold, Aniseed, Fenugreek.
Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate
Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate
Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate
Please note: Who likes cereal without milk? Always provide plenty of clean fresh water for your cat too!
This information is provided as a guide only. Please refer to the product packaging for full details.
The feeding quantities are based on moderately active dogs at normal environmental temperatures. Individual feeding needs depend on many factors, including weight, age, size, activity and environment, and therefore feeding amounts vary and should be adjusted as required to maintain a lean, healthy body weight.
PetShopBowl Advice: Cats are natural predators and tend to not like cold food. To improve how tasty the food is for your cat try providing it at room temperature.