Dechra Canine Medium Puppy Cpd-M Dog Food - 2.5Kg By Dechra Specific
|Price:||£11.23||Save £1.40 (11%)|
Dechra Canine Medium Puppy Cpd-M Dog Food - 2.5Kg Description & Review
Dechra Canine Medium Puppy Cpd-M Dog Food Key Benefits:
- Growth support: Increased levels of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals meet the requirement of growing medium breed puppies, and support normal skeleton development.
- DHA from fish: DHA is an omega-3 fatty acid which supports the development of the brain and vision.
- Joint, skin & coat support: EPA and DHA are both omega-3 fatty acids with a beneficial effect on the development of healthy joints, skin and coat.
- Immune support: Contains ß-1,3/1,6-glucans from yeast which can bind to receptors of white blood cells, thereby alerting the immune system and supporting the immune response.
- Intestinal support: Psyllium Husk is a gel-forming soluble fibre, which absorbs several times its weight in liquid and is known for its beneficial effect on regulation of the gastrointestinal tract activity.
Ingredients: Wheat, maise protein, animal fat, fish meal, rice, hydrolysed pork protein, minerals, butter milk powder, potato protein, sugar, eggs, vitamins and trace elements, psyllium husk, sunflower oil, yeast (source of ß-1,3/1,6-glucans), methionine.
Antioxidants: EC approved additives: BHA, BHT, propyl gallate.
It contains no artificial colours or flavourings.
Example: A breed with an expected adult weight of 20 kg. If the puppy weighs 6 kg (and therefore has not reached half of the adult weight), the daily requirement will be approximately 225 g SPECIFIC™ CPD-M Puppy Medium Breed. When it weighs 12 kg (51-100% of the adult weight), the puppy requires approximately 285 g a day.
During lactation the energy requirement depends on the number of puppies. for 2. 4. and 8 puppies, the increase in the energy requirement is 1.5, 2 and 3 times the requirement of a normal adult dog.
The daily individual requirement may vary depending on factors such as breed, environment, season, activity etc. It is therefore advisable to continue monitoring condition and body weight, adjusting the amount fed accordingly.