Hilife Complete Moist Beef & Fresh Veg Dog Food - 6kg By HiLife
|Price:||£14.39||Save £0.96 (6%)|
Hilife Complete Moist Beef & Fresh Veg Dog Food - 6kg Description & Review
HiLife FEED ME! Complete Moist Mince is a range of nutritious, delicious recipes that your canine companion can really enjoy. That's why our recipes include real meat, vegetables and a balance of other proteins, carbohydrates, essential fatty acids and vitamins. The result is a soft, moist and meaty dinner that's great-tasting, nutritionally balanced and avoids a lot of the dinner-time mess often associated with other types of food.
- High quality real meat protein aids growth and muscle development
- Fibre from vegetables helps promote an efficient digestive process
- Carbohydrates from wheat provide energy for a full and healthy life
- Essential amino acids for muscles, enzymes and vital body processes
- Antioxidant Vitamin E helps support the body's natural defences
- Natural essential fatty acids encourage a soft and glossy coat
- Vitamin A is added for healthy skin, eyes and vision
- Vitamin D3 assists the uptake of vital minerals
- Contains NO artificial colours or flavours
- Calcium for strong teeth and healthy bones
This is a complete petfood for adult dogs.
Meat Meals (including beef, 17%), Ground Whole Wheat, Wheat Bran. Soybean Meal (produced from genetically modified soya), Sugar, Fresh Meat (4%), Poultry Fat, Minerals, Salt, Meat Stock, Dried Vegetables (0.9%), Sunflower Oil, Bacon Flavour.
Additives: Nutritional Additives:
Vitamin A 10,000 iu/kg, Vitamin D3 1,500 iu/kg, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg, Zinc Oxide 89 mg/kg, Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 35 mg/kg, Calcium Iodate Monohydrate 1.4 mg/kg, Antioxidants. Preservatives.
Protein 21.0%, Fat Content 7.0%, Crude Fibres 3.0%, Inorganic Matter 9%, Moisture 21%, Calcium 1.6%
Country Of Origin
Ratings & Reviews
At last! Food that all my dogs enjoy
by John -
We have three mature/elderly Labradoodles who recently became very fussy eaters. We have tried all the dry kibbles from the cheapest (Autarky from Costco) to expensive (Burns) but they simply picked at them or completely refused to eat. All three developed very runny tummies and flatulance. Our daughter found HiLife (beef) for us and it’s been a miracle to watch them all devour their food and lose all the nasty side effects. Our only gripe is that the packs are so small for people with big dogs but we can live with that.