Hill's Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Cat Pouches - 12 x 85g By Hills
|Price:||£8.99||Save £1.67 (16%)|
- Hill's Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Cat Pouches - 12 x 85g Description & Review
Hill's Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Cat Pouches - 12 x 85g Description & Review
Prescription Diet™ c/d™ Multicare Reduced Calorie with Chicken Cat Pouches.
Made to effectively maintain a healthy urinary tract and reduce the risk that stones will re-occur after dissolution.
- Reduced magnesium, phosphorus and calcium to decrease urinary concentration of struvite constituents (magnesium and phosphate) and calcium oxalate constituents.
- Controlled sodium to help maintain healthy kidney function.
- Added citrate forms soluble complexes with calcium to reduce calcium oxalate formation.
- PH 6.2 - 6.4 to discourage the formation and aggregation of struvite crystals without encouraging the formation of oxalate crystals.
- Pouches for increased water content in food, which dilutes the constituents of all uroliths.
- Five formulas to choose from: Two flavours in pouches, cans and two flavours in dry.
- Added vitamin E beta-carotene to help neutralise free radicals to help combat urolithiasis.
- No added vitamin C as it is a precursor of oxalate.
- Supplemented by GAGs which are natural components of the urinary bladder mucosa.
Also targets the weight management of obese-prone cats with the health condition.
- Reduced energy and fat to help avoid weight gain.
- Higher in fibre to provide increased dietary bulk which aids satiety and reduces hunger.
- Supplemented by L-Carnitine to help increase conversion of fat to energy, which in turn helps to maintain a lean body mass.
- Supplemented by L-Lysine to help preserve lean muscle mass.
- Initial nutritional management of obese-prone cats with any type of Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD), including crystalluria and/or urolithiasis from any cause, urethral plugs and idiopathic cystitis
- Dissolution of sterile struvite stones
- Long-term nutritional management of cats prone to: Struvite, calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate crystals and uroliths, Urethral plugs, Idiopathic FLUTD.
Do not give urinary acidifiers when feeding c/d Multicare Feline.
Monitor the urine, to ensure the target urinary pH is maintained, and if necessary eliminate urinary tract infection.
- To dissolve larger or multiple sterile struvite uroliths: Prescription Diet s/d Feline.
- For FLUTD caused by urate, cystine or xanthine uroliths: Prescription Diet k/d Feline.
- If calcium phosphate is present as brushite: Prescription Diet k/d Feline
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.15%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.66%|
|Chondroitin sulfate||110 mg/kg|
|Vitamin A||29,559 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||179 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||180 mg/kg|
|2||1 1/2 - 2 1/3|
|3||2 1/3 - 3|
|4||2 2/3 – 3 2/3|
|5||3 1/3 – 4 1/3|
|6||3 2/3 - 5|
|7 +||1/2 per kg|