Hills Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Stress Salmon Cat Food Pouches - 12 x 85G By Hills
|Price:||£8.99||Save £1.00 (10%)|
Hills Prescription Diet C/D Urinary Stress Salmon Cat Food Pouches - 12 x 85G Description & Review
Prescription Diet c/d Urinary Stress with Salmon Cat Pouches.
Made to effectively maintain a healthy urinary tract and reduce the risk that stones will re-occur after dissolution.
- Reduced magnesium to decrease urinary concentration of struvite constituents (magnesium and phosphate) and calcium oxalate constituents.
- Controlled sodium to help maintain healthy kidney function.
- Added citrate forms soluble complexes with calcium to reduce calcium oxalate formation.
- PH 6.2 - 6.4 to discourage the formation and aggregation of struvite crystals without encouraging the formation of oxalate crystals.
- Pouches for increased water content in food, which dilutes the constituents of all uroliths.
- Five formulas to choose from: Two flavours in pouches, cans and two flavours in dry.
- Added vitamin E beta-carotene to help neutralise free radicals to help combat urolithiasis.
- No added vitamin C as it is a precursor of oxalate.
- Added L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate to control stress, a known risk for the major cause of FLUTD.
- Supplemented with Omega 3 Fatty Acids (EPA and DHA) to help break the cycle of inflammation.
- Supplemented with GAGs, natural components of the urinary bladder mucosa.
- Initial nutritional management of cats with Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD), including feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC), crystalluria and/or urolithiasis and urethral plugs.
- Dissolution of sterile struvite stones.
- Long-term nutritional management of cats prone to: Feline Idiopathic Cystitis (FIC). Struvite, calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate crystals and uroliths (reduction of recurrence). Urethral plugs (almost exclusively associated with struvite or calcium phosphate crystals).
Nutrition clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days.
Do not give urinary acidifiers when feeding c/d™ Feline Urinary Stress.
Monitor the urine to ensure the target urinary pH is maintained and if necessary eliminate urinary tract infection.
For FLUTD caused by urate, cystine or xanthine uroliths: Prescription Diet k/d Feline.
If calcium phosphate is present as brushite: Prescription Diet k/d Feline
For overweight and obese-prone cats with FLUTD: Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Reduced Calorie
|Omega-3 fatty acids||0.20%|
|Omega-6 fatty acids||0.76%|
|Vitamin A||17,221 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D||292 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E||160 mg/kg|
|2||1 1/2 - 2|
|3||2 - 3|
|4||2 1/2 - 3 1/2|
|5||3 - 4 1/2|
|6||3 1/2 - 5|
|7 +||2/3 per kg|
Ratings & Reviews
Same but different
by John -
Although the graphic for this product says NEW the item received bares no likeness to it.
<br>It does say "Urinary care"/"Stress" so I just hope it is the same Hills c/d product.