Purina Pro Plan Medium & Large Adult 7+ Sensitive Skin Salmon with Optiderma Dry Dog Food - 3kg By Pro Plan
- Purina Pro Plan Medium & Large Adult 7+ Sensitive Skin Salmon with Optiderma Dry Dog Food - 3kg Description & Review
Purina Pro Plan Medium & Large Adult 7+ Sensitive Skin Salmon with Optiderma Dry Dog Food - 3kg Description & Review
- OPTIDERMA® incorporates an expertly combination of nutrients that help support a healthy coat and healthy skin
- Salmon, a selected source of protein, helps reduce possible skin discomfort associated with food sensitivity
- Helps support healthy ageing thanks to nutrition adapted to senior dogs
- Clinically proven to help support healthy skin
- Contains high quality pieces of salmon
Nutrition and Analytical Constituents
Vit. A:30 000
Ferrous sulphate monohydrate:314
Calcium iodate anhydrous:4.0
Cupric sulphate pentahydrate:63
Manganous sulphate monohydrate:150
Zinc sulphate monohydrate:530
Daily Feeding Guide
Ratings & Reviews
Sooty prefers this
My 9 year old standard poodle has been happily fed on Pro Plan Adult all her life. About a year ago the vet recommended she moved to a senior diet, so I ordered Adult 7+. Sooty was ok with the switch, but not as enthusiastic about her food as usual, so I tried the Sensitive Skin 7+ for a change, though she has no skin issues. Sooty definitely prefers it and is back to loving her food. At her last health check two months ago the vet said she was in remarkably good shape for a 9 year old. Recommended, whether or not your dog has sensitive skin.
Our two border collies are 13 years old and not easy to please. Pro Plan is what the vet recommended and Salmon and rice is the favourite, but Lamb and Rice will do too :)
by Michelle -
My fluffy Springer Spaniel Nanu loves this food. It is filling, plus the benefits to his stomach and skin have been great. He has a sensitive stomach and this food has proved that he has regular movements.
Proplan 7+ salmon dog food
by Legs -
I cant write a review at the present time as I haven't started to use the food. My dog is a Labrador and as most people know, Labs will eat almost anything edible and a lot of things that we, as humans, consider not edible.
<br>I have tried this food previously and can only say that my Lab ate it with the same vigour as other foods.